BAD SUBSCRIPTION AGENTS
It has come to our attention that our subscribers are receiving marketing promotions including phone calls from individuals/companies regarding their subscriptions with New Track Media/Creative Crafts Group. These companies are sending renewal notifications (often 3-year renewals), subscription offers, and invoices and are very aggressive in asking for bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
We do not share our mailing list with these companies, nor do we ever intentionally fill orders from them or authorize them to sell New Track Media/Creative Crafts Group subscriptions in any way. We have no relationship with these companies and cannot guarantee subscriptions purchased from these companies will be sent to New Track Media/Creative Crafts Group. This is a problem throughout the magazine industry that negatively affects valued subscribers as well as both large and small publishers, as outlined in this article on MSNBC: http://redtape.msnbc.com/2006/01/beware_magazine.html.
Below please find a list of companies that are NOT authorized to sell subscriptions for or represent New Track Media/Creative Crafts Group in any way:
- Associated Publishers Subscription Services
- Business Subscriber Services
- Choice Magazine, Inc.
- Circulation Billing Services
- Discount Readers Club
- First Premier Subscribers
- First Premier Subscriber Services
- Global Data Services
- Global Publication Service
- Increase Publications
- Magazine Billing Services
- Magazine Discounters
- Magazine Offer Agency
- Magazine Payment Services
- Magazine Processing Center
- National Magazine Services, Inc.
- Periodical Billing Services
- Platinum Publishing Services, Lakeshore Publishing
- Premier Subscriber Services
- Publisher Discount Service
- Publishers Billing Agency, Inc.
- Publishers Billing Center
- Publishers Billing Exchange, Inc.
- Publishers Billing Services
- Publishers Distribution Service
- Publishers Payment Services
- Publishers Periodical Service
- Publishers Services Exchange
- Rapid Magazine Collection
- Readers Billing Services, Inc.
- Readers Payment Service
- Renewal Billing Associates
- Renewal Billing Services
- Rocky Mountain Readers Service
- Subscription Billing, LLC
- Subscription Renewal Service
- Subscriptions Direct!
- Taylor-Geoffrey, Inc
- United Magazine Services Inc.
To protect yourself against identity theft, do not disclose any bank account information or credit card information to these companies.
Please note that we do use some legitimate subscription services to sell our publications. However, these agencies will not ask for bank account or credit card information over the telephone. For more secure ordering, we encourage you to renew your subscription through our mailed renewal notices or online. Our mailed renewal notices always display the magazine logo and ask that payments be sent to our customer service center in Palm Coast, Florida.
Sky & Telescope, Night Sky, and SkyandTelescope.com are registered trademarks of New Track Media
Copyright © 2013 New Track Media. All rights reserved.
Sky & Telescope Subscriber Services
P.O. Box 420235
Palm Coast, FL 32142
Email Customer Serivce: